Through the industrialized process the same results as in traditional construction are obtained always making sure they get a higher quality and precision in much shorter terms. Unlike the manufactured home, industrialized houses are grounded and have a steel structure inside.
Its exterior and interior walls are the same as in traditional homes. The steps followed in its construction are as follows:
a. Linoleum (standard quality )
The linoleum is a natural product such as cork. It consists of linseed oil - extracted from flax seeds - natural resins, ground limestone and wood powder. From these raw materials are created, by our production process, colorful and high quality linoleum floors. Thanks to its special resistance are ideal for domestic areas of high use.
b. Floating platform (premium quality)
The laminated flooring is recommended that the floor (it goes to the ground) places in stark contrast to temperature and humidity.
This type of flooring is installed over insulation that protects it from moisture and allows smooth stepped, which helps to avoid the crunch when walking on it.
c. Stone (premium quality)
The stone is a very colorful and unique material that gives your home a unique appearance. Furthermore, it is extraordinary hard and strong with a rich variety of colors and formats.
d. PVC (standard quality )
PVC pallets are resistant to scratch and silent. Moreover, can be maintained clean easily. They have a sealed surface and a protective polyurethane coating to prevent marks are set on the floor. For proper daily maintenance, is sufficient scrubbing with a solution of neutral soap and water.
This type of soil provides a warm interior, it is smooth and a good thermal conductor, facilitating compatibility with heating or air conditioning. They are also 100% Waterproof and easy to install.
e. Porcelain (premium quality)
The porcelain is characterized for being a material with very low water absorption, dry pressing, unglazed and subjected to a single firing. It is also important emphasising its resistance to adverse weather conditions.
Being a material of low porosity favors a very low water absorption, only 0,1%. As a result, porcelain tile gives compact, slip and resistant pieces to chemicals, cleaning products and abrasion.
On the other hand, resists sudden changes in temperature, impacts and wear, besides being a very hygienic material: its low water and dirt retention makes it difficult difficult for bacteria in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Kitchens (standard quality ):
- Silestone taps and countertop
- Glass-ceramic hob, refrigerator, oven and microwave.
- Chipboard furniture with a laminated finish .
- Toilets :
- Bathrooms Range Standard (standard quality ): Walls tiled large format / PVC floor / standard toilets and faucets
- Bathrooms Range High (premium quality): Walls Porcelain / Floor Porcelanico / Toilets and Faucets Gama Media
- Bathrooms Superior Range (premium quality): Glass walls / Porcelain Floor / Toilets and Faucets High Range.
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms.
4. Interior Woodwork
- Gateway in white oak
1. Windows and picture windows
Corrido window with thermal break, and laminated glass 4.4/12/6
Thermal break windows and glass 6/12/6
They can be of two types: ALCAL (standard quality ) and Schüko (premium quality). The latter is of higher quality and provides greater insulation for homes.
2. Shutters (premium quality)
- Hinged shutters blind and smooth lacquered aluminum, with inner closure system, and thermal insulation within
- If applying the energy rating -A- joinery would invoke besides the Thermal break, triple glazed glass on camera.