Here we present the qualities of our industrialized modular homes, covering different types of materials, allowing customization of final finishes home:
• gypsum plaster 15 mm
• Sound insulation
• Gypsum plasterboards
• Plate repellent in moist rooms
• back-ventilated facades: Polymer concrete ribbed, Stone or wood treated Blockboard (all enrastrelados)
• Facades SATE: Mortar monolayer projected color to choose
• Capialzados: Polymer concrete finish, treated wood lathing, battens and cross
• Frontones: Treated wood slatted, Stone veneer or lacquered minionda.
• Capialzados: Treated wood splint
• windows: Corrido window with thermal break, and high-end laminated glass
• Windows: Windows with thermal bridge and glass high-end
• Gateway security aluminum finish and integrated handle
• Floating parquet, Linoleum stone or smooth textures in high-capacity transit
• The gateway in white oak (many)
• Air Conditioning: Aerotermia + Forced ventilation and filtration
• Lighting: Led low consumption
• Walls: Porcelain, Glass tiling or large format
• I usually: Porcelain or upscale PVC
*Aspects such as the kitchen, or home automation system are optional, and any suggestion or customer like some kind of material or installation.
In order to provide a TURNKEY SERVICE, the price includes everything necessary so that you can begin to inhabit the house from the beginning. The elements and processes included in the price are the following:
2Writing Project and processing building permits
3Cimentaciones, provided that the terrain features no special foundation necessitate.
4Construction and assembly Property
5Rush to urban services: water, light and drainage connections on the building.
6Installing HVAC: Heating and Cooling.
7Fully equipped bathrooms